Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Retard sur le calendrier. Zut.

Due to illness, workload, and life, I a behind on my schedule. I should be able to catch up by Thursday.
Also, I found out I was coloring and cleaning up my images in Adobe Illustrator the hard way. My roommate finally asked my why I wasn't using the 'shape builder tool' and I just :headdesked:. I've made a lot of progress in the last few days because of that information.
Unto the progress, so far I have all of the gods outlined and basic colors applied. 

NOTE: This are not the final sizes. The final sized are more elongated. These are screen shots of the files being worked on in Illustrator. 

Also, I have the designs sketched out but have yet to outline them. These are very rough sketches and have been refined in the final outline (above).


No comments:

Post a Comment