Thursday, August 30, 2012

preStoryboard Planning

Polish army uniforms from the Soviet Union during WWII. (source)
Polish army uniforms from the Soviet Union during WWII.
This image is being used as a reference for the main character in a short story I am planning. The character is from the Soviet Union and had served as a sniper during WWII.


(source)

The opening panels take place on an open snow field. The snow can be seen blowing in the background of the scene.  



Another scene that is seen withing the beginning is the main character leaning against a watch tower in an abandoned military base. The next few images show the references I am using for architecture, and possibly landscape layout for the foundation of the building (for later scenes).
<---- source
abandoned military installation near 
Tai Mo Shan
source ----->





These are just the beginning plans to my storyboard. Once I get the first 10~ panels done, I will post them.

Disclaimer: I do not own any of these images. They belong to their respective owners at the source links next to the images.

No comments:

Post a Comment