Tuesday, September 25, 2012

d4m:: Final


What the last couple of weeks have led up too;
The final design for my Design4Media class.
Wa-la!



This took forever to finish!
While in the process of creating my finished piece, I'd decided to experiment with some other filters in PhotoShop.
Here are some examples:


A little darker with a purple/pink tint.








&This on is without the texture and the colors are brighter.






WIP
For my process in the final product, I first drew a rough sketch.

After I did this, I did the final line art.


















After I've got the la art done, I start putting in the flat colors;

With the flat colors done, I can go in and so some shading.
After all of that, I have my finished piece.
Usually, I'll experiment with the final product to see if I can enhance it even more.

No comments:

Post a Comment